Aha !

Wandering through the maze of new technologies on the web , I occasionally can shout AHA ! in a moment of understanding !

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I can do it ! (I think)


ALMOST......

Has this mashup worked ?

Nope..just deleted the address I thought I had pasted to the right spot..will try again later. Can I transfer it from downloads, or does it have to be from desktop ?

Can see the value in them..particularly in areas like advertising; community local history projects with young and old. The young can use the technology to work collaboratively with the old. Children's work..bringing alive authors, subjects etc.

Just found "Write a literary mash-up..." article written by the "Books" section of the Los Angeles Times. Invitation to the public with a laptop as a prize ! Could use this in a library context (maybe not the same kind of prize !) ..base it on a theme, current community project etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment